Thursday, August 6, 2015

A Little About Me

Hello!  Welcome to my blog.   A bit about myself and why I decided to start blogging...

First and foremost, I'm a Mama.   I have three beautiful children - Austin who is now a high school graduate and 18 years old, Camryn who is 13 years old and in middle school, and Glenn IV who is a very active, special needs three year old who just recently started a preschool program.   Life with these three is never, ever boring.  They keep me on my toes, provide endless laughs, and we've shed a few tears along the way as well.  I wouldn't change a thing.

I'm a wife to a great husband, Glenn.  We have been married for just a couple of years and have been on a whirlwind rollercoast ride of life ever since but in each and every day he tries to make me smile regardless of what else is going on in our worlds. Glenn inspires me to see the good in each day and each situation.  He encourages me to be a better me each day.  I couldn't imagine this ride of life with anyone else by my side.  

I'm an Executive Assistant.   I work for a medium sized division of a very large company.  My office is about 45 minutes from home and I very much enjoy my job, my coworkers and my boss.   The company I work for huge but leg I work in services power plants - build, maintain, modify, decommission - wind, gas, coal, nuclear.   It is very interesting place to be and I am never at a loss for things to do.

I am a daughter to Bruce and Bonnie whom have retired to North Carolina - which is about eight hours too far away if you ask me.

I am a sister to two other sisters, both four years apart from me - Beth is older and Brandi is younger. I'm not sharing any of our ages.

I am a friend.   I have a small, close circle of friends whom I don't get to spend nearly enough time with. They are both close to home and across the US but always near at heart no matter how long between visits.          

I decided to start the blog because life is stressful, chaotic and more joyous than I ever could have imagined.  Couple that with my impatient and emotional nature and you have the recipe for a good cry at any given moment for any number of reasons.  I wanted a place to put my thoughts and experiences as we tackle each day.

I don't take care of myself the way I should, have the diet of a five year old, drive too fast, spend too much, don't really make time for hobbies but I do love the life I live every day.  I hope you enjoy the bits and pieces of those days that I will share with you here.

XOXO,

Bridget


My Family - Myrtle Beach boardwalk, April 2015
* Small disclaimer - most (if not all) of my posts are written and published late at night from my mobile phone.  Sometimes with a toddler foot in my throat.  I am not a professional writer and my rambling posts may at times be incoherent garbled Mom brain mush.  Please be kind and ignore typographical or grammatical errors.



No comments:

Post a Comment